Saturday, March 5, 2011

Where has the time gone!

Ooops... At this rate I'll have accomplished three posts by the end of the year!

Life has been super busy these past few months... so much has changed! Let's list them out!
-I've moved! (Love living in the heart of Dallas!)
-Started a new job (Love the paychecks :))
-Taken the first of four CPA exams. (Mostly by force)
-Best friend found out she was accepted to the peace corps. (Leaves for Ukraine in two weeks)

It's crazy to me to see how much has happened in so little time.  I feel like college was such a long time ago, but I'm really just 3 months removed from OU.

Now that I finally have internet (thanks to Kevo) and am slowly getting a steady schedule I am making a committment to post more! The next few posts are going to be spent reflecting on all the new changes in my life... but for now that's all!

Stay Happy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment