IT'S TAKE OFF TIME!! In more ways than one...
First, I just finished my last semester at OU and am moving to Dallas to start an exciting career in TAX (sarcasm intended)!
Second, I have been inspired by my friend Lydia (and strangely enough Janay) to start a blog. It's probably the furthest thing away from what most would expect from me! Guess that's why I'm doing it...
Here is me in a nutshell:
The least creative of my friends.
Private about much of my personal life
Unsure about much of the future
--Sounds like the recipe for SUPERB blog, RIGHT?!?!
Here are my goals:
Use my friends to become better--
To open up and learn more about myself
Over the course of this blog I hope to achieve a few basic goals... put in writing so many thoughts and for the first time create an outlet to express myself. Also putting showing how much I really care about the peeps in my life!!

No comments:
Post a Comment